Thursday 22 May 2014

Bumble Bee Cushions and Mugs

I've been working a lot on my Zazzle store and so far it I've been really enjoying it. I have started a new series that feature my bumblebee motif. The bee is on cushions, mugs, keyrings, tea towels and even men's ties! This realistic, almost scientific, bumble bee illustration would be fit to display your belief in saving the bees. These illustrated homewares would also make a brilliant gift to a worker bee friend or nature loving family member. Here are a selection of my favourites:


BUMBLEBEE THROW CUSHIONS
These cushions are made from high quality 100% polyester that are soft and wrinkle free. They come in several square sizes and lumbar cushions sizes. 


BUMBLE BEE MUG
The classic white mug is a staple of any kitchen, and I love how cute the bee motifs look on this cup! The mug comes in 325ml and 444ml sizes and is dishwasher and microwave safe.



BUMBLE BEE TEA TOWEL
Brighten up any kitchen with a set of custom tea towels. Made of durable poly blend, these towels are great for drying up and will look vibrant with your text or artwork. Machine washable, these tea towels have plenty of drying power in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment