Thursday 17 April 2014

Estelle- Baroque Inspired Girl


Estelle, April 2014.
Pencil, Pastel and Gouache. 

Here's the finished Baroque inspired girl, her name is Estelle. This has been uploaded to my Society6 page where you can purchase prints, cushions, phone cases etc. I have all manner of illustrated gifts there now! The original piece of this will also be for sale of Etsy in the next day or so, and I'll post an announcement when that happens!

I have now officially started my Illustration business, so I time to draw and create every single day! There is so much planned for the months ahead, so if you want to keep updated either follow me on here or any of my other Social Media. All the links are on the side of this blog.

My next project is going to be a Biscuit Series. I want to create something that has a strong collection energy, and that suits my illustrative style. I've chosen biscuits as they can be adapted into a who range of gifts, stationary and homeware! Exciting times I know!!



No comments:

Post a Comment