Monday 13 May 2013

Cute Robin Cushions!


































This is a piece that I did for my Nan's 70th birthday. Happy Birthday Nanny!!!! As usual, made with pencils and pastels on neutral paper.

I have also put this up on Society6, so you can purchase this as a print or you can get this adorable fluffy robin on a cushion, which looks sooooo cute!
Here is the link to the cushions: LINK


I'm very busy at work at the moment, which is having limitations on the amount of energy I have at the end of the day to draw. But I'm currently on working on bits and pieces to put onto my Etsy shop and building up a greetings card portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Is this cushion still available to buy anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! These cushions are available to buy through my Society6 store: http://society6.com/natashahutton/Robin-cnP_Pillow#25=193&18=126 Enjoy! And thankyou for the support :)

    ReplyDelete